*

Clean & simple Christmas card. Little tutorial by Sanna.

Hello again!
I just love creating Christmas cards with Wycinanka´s chipboard elements. This one is very "clean & simple".

I used the "wishing you a wonderful day" stamp



and a Christmas tree chipboard element for this one.


First I glued the Christmas tree on a piece of patterned paper, then applied some Glossy Accents to create a garland pattern on the patterned paper.


  After that I just applied some yellow Distress Glitter over the garland areas and tapped the residue off.


 Next I glued a piece of kraft cardstock onto my card and stemped the sentiment. I really like the sentiment stamp as it consists of 5 words that can be used separately. It was therefore very easy to replace the word "day" with a hand written word "Christmas". A very versatile stamp to use, only imagine in how many different ways you can use it :)!!!

 Hope you enjoyed this little tutorial! Xoxo, Sanna


1 komentarz: