*

Step by step. Little baby card tutorial from Sanna.

Hi there, Sanna here with a little baby card tutorial for you today!




This is how I went along creating the card: I first used a stencil to create a background pattern. I used two different pink tones for that.


Next I added some texture paste over the outer stencil areas for more dimension.


After that I added some pink colour splatters using spray ink.


For decoration I created a banner which I colored with Distress Inks and stapled a ruffled ribbon onto it.



Next I used the "baby shoes" (http://www.wycinanka.net/en_GB/p/buciki-male-dwie-pary/1262) chipboard for main decoration. I colored them in using paints and stains. I first applied a layer of Distress Paint "spun sugar", let the layer dry, applied a layer of Distress Stain "Picket fence" and also let the layer dry and finally brushed some areas of the shoes with Studio semi-gloss acrylic paint "modern red" for more interest. The buttons on the shoes were treated with a layer of golden glitter glue. I also applied some glitter glue to the structure paste treated areas for more interest. 
 


Then I just stamped my sentiment and glued everything together.
Happy crafting,
Xoxo, Sanna



3 komentarze: